I'm not going to write a whole lot about our trip but I am going to try to put a bunch of pictures of our trip on here. Let me just say, we love NYC!!! Both of us. We want to go back someday. There is so much to see and so much to do and eat. While we were there, (NYC and Upstate) that's mostly what we did was eat! It was great. The pictures we have here in these set of pictures are downtown Manhattan, which was crazy busy but a lot of fun. We also have a picture of the couple who were so generous to let us stay at their one room apt in Astoira NY and the last two pictures are of this Kosher Deli we went to eat at. They gave us these pickles that were amazing. That could be the pregnancy talking, I don't know but they had pickled tomatos that were so good!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
New York City
I'm not going to write a whole lot about our trip but I am going to try to put a bunch of pictures of our trip on here. Let me just say, we love NYC!!! Both of us. We want to go back someday. There is so much to see and so much to do and eat. While we were there, (NYC and Upstate) that's mostly what we did was eat! It was great. The pictures we have here in these set of pictures are downtown Manhattan, which was crazy busy but a lot of fun. We also have a picture of the couple who were so generous to let us stay at their one room apt in Astoira NY and the last two pictures are of this Kosher Deli we went to eat at. They gave us these pickles that were amazing. That could be the pregnancy talking, I don't know but they had pickled tomatos that were so good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment