Brian Brown being a water monster to the kids. Kate Brown and their two kids, Adam and Nina are in the back ground.
AJ, look at that face! I just want to just eat it! I miss him so much!
Look at their faces...so cute!
We went on our first trip to So Cal since our little boys have been born. We flew out on Wednesday and the boys did great on the plane. I was a little worried but Everett slept in my lap almost the whole time and Brock sat with Daddy and slept part of the time. We flew into Long Beach and rented a car. We drove to Yorba Linda to stay with one of my closest friends, Becky and Andre and lil' AJ. The first day we got there Becky and I just visited and caught up. She's such an amazing woman, wife and mother. I couldn't help but be a little envious of her. She's just got it together. She's very organized and well thought out. Two huge qualities I have never had and am not sure if I'll ever get them. Anyway spending time with her was just a reminder of why I love her so very much. Poor Andre had to work until 5 and didn't get home until 6. The Browns came over to visit and have dinner with us as well. Brian Brown was Joaquin's old mission companion while serving his mission in Mexico. They got along so well. He'll still tell me stories about the two of them. He and his wife and two kids are so cute. We had such a good time in the pool together. The next day Andre had to be at work pretty early so I didn't even get to say goodbye. We decided since we were in Yorba Linda, the birth place of our former President, Richard Nixon, we should go visit the museum dedicated to him. It was really cool to read things about him. Seeing as I'm not much of a history buff. We really had so much fun. When we left, I was a little sad because I never see them and I didn't feel like we were able to spend enough time with them. Another year. I'm sure we'll be back soon. Thanks so much Bec and Andre. Love you guys!!!
2 comments:
Ahhh, Looks like lots of fun.
So Glad we got to see you guys! You are so sweet to say all those things- hope I live up to all your praise! You're the best and I'm already counting down to our trip to see you in the spring- just imagine all 4 boys together then! Crazy times!
Post a Comment