Joaquin finally has returned from El Paso, TX. I like that he is able to go on business trips and get experience but I sure hate while he's gone because I need his help. Everett was sick almost the entire time he was away so it we were happy to have him return. Now Brock is sick with the same thing. He just had a fever last night of 104.6 and I was kinda freaking out a little bit. I threw him in a cool bath and tried to get his HOT body to cool off. It eventually worked and today he seems to be feeling better. (Although, he won't eat anything!) So anyway, that really has nothing to do with my pictures. When Joaquin got home, I felt as though we haven't had any "parent" time together so I asked my sister if she'd watch the boys while we go on a date. She of course said yes. But then I got to thinking, what can we do that doesn't cost any money...and she suggested we go on a hike up above the U. It's by the Red Butte Gardens. It was so beautiful up there. We really had a good time together. I told him that maybe I could bring the boys up here too while he's working because it seemed like there was one big dirt road we could just walk on and the babes could explore.
1 comment:
what a fun date! And I must say you sure do look skinny in these pictures! Sexy mama!
Post a Comment