Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Look at these little muffins. Shaved heads and all. I have to say, they look so stinking cute. Everett has a perfectly round shaped head and Brock, well lets just say that Brock has his mother's head. Shaped like an big, extra large ostrich egg. But even with his funny shaped head it looks good. (Others might disagree, or let me rephrase, others have disagreed but we don't care.) They seem to feel free. When I put both of the boys up in front of the mirror, they just laughed at themselves. It was as if they thought I had put a hat on their head or something. My little boys, oh how I love them.

4 comments:

The King Family said...

Oh so cute! I think they look more alike now than with their different hair styles. What good looking boys you have!

Helpingstine's said...

I cannot believe how big they are. You have very hansom boys.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

LOVE IT!!!

Gina'sworld said...

They are so big and handsome! Love the new look. I bet they love it too!