Halloween was a big success this year. The boys didn't have a clue what was going on but they had so much fun as did Joaquin and I. Joaquin wanted to stay home and watch football while passing out candy but I made him come with us and he, to his surprise, had a lot of fun too. We first went over to our friends house and ate dinner there and from there we went trick or treating to a few houses. The boys weren't really sure what to do but it was fun to take them and to get pictures. Next year will be even more fun, I hope. I made the boys costumes from a martha stewart idea I got online. I wanted to do something different for Brock but the only other color hoodies I had were orange and blue....so I decided I was going to make him a tiger shark but that didn't turn out so well. Plus I got lazy and didn't add the stripes like I was suppose to. He ended up looking more like the dinosaur from "Dinosaur Train" that comes on PBS everyday. Both Brock and Everett liked wearing their costumes and had no problem with them and I was mostly happy about that because it was pretty cold outside. All in all, we all loved it and are excited about next year already...except the candy part. Ugh I'm sick to my stomach from eating so much garbage.
Hope everyone else had a good time too.
2 comments:
They look cute! Glad you all had fun!
I think the costumes turned out really cute- especially yours HOT MAMA! Dang you look good girl. I'm jealous. But still glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment