Sunday, October 9, 2011

quite a little project

Our new kitchen table...nice huh?





Joaquin bought this table and chairs off craigslist when we first moved (which has been 3 months.) and I wasn't crazy about the color of it but I loved how sturdy it was. So I thought about how all of these other women have these little craft blogs and they refinish things all the time so why couldn't I? So that is what I decided to do but it is taking me a lot longer than it should and costing me a lot more than I thought. I'm going to keep working on it but I have to tell you that now that I'm actually working on it I'm starting to wonder what the heck did I get my self into?

I plan on getting it finished by next weekend and I will put the end result on here. I just hope it turns out like I think i want it to and that Joaquin likes it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: